Reduced Time and Cost for Handling and Packaging
- Reduce with EckPack your packaging efforts to minimum
- Fully automated packaging becomes very easy with EckPack
- Variable Stacking height outperforms cardboard boxes with fixed size
- Each module can be gripped very easily
- Re-Packaging is faster than ever.
Logistic Operators and Re-Distributors love EckPack!
Reduced Freight and Storage Cost
- Use trucks and containers to their full cargo height
- Higher packaging density. Only 5 mm distance between modules
- Optimize small shipments (partial truck loads) – vertical stacking on standard pallets
- Use the full height of your warehouse. Stack up to 2500 kg static load
Improved Safety! Less Damage!
- EckPack ist strong. Module stacks weighing 1000kg are transported without a problem
- EckPack & shrink wrap packaging leaves modules visible “HANDLE WITH CARE” product
- Vertical stacking is recommended to reduce transport damage (e.g. microcracks)
- Modules are evenly spaced by plastic corners which prevents them rubbing against each other
- In a horizontal stack, even the bottom module carries only its own weight.
- Wet cardboard boxes are a nightmare! EckPack is moisture proof.
EckPack Service was founded in January 2004 by Martin Flossmann, general manager of SOLON Germany, in cooperation with leading experts on packaging and processing. The primary goal was to develop a re-usable, environment and production friendly alternative to the previous conventional packaging materials.
In cooperation with well-known European producers of PV modules and thermal collectors, EckPack Service succeeded in developing a corner for a save and cost-efficient transport of PV modules.
The use of the EckPack corners is consistent with the ecological philosophy of the served companies due to the corner’s reusability.
EckPack Service has set up its global base with the help of ENLOG, the company’s exclusive distribution partner. This way, EckPack Service is capable of following international operating companies into emerging new markets. The collaboration with the company’s distribution partner ENLOG allows EckPack Service to be present within different markets simultaneously and steadily, remaining cost-effective.
The production, transport and shipment of the packaging corners are coordinated by EckPack Service. Furthermore: According to individual needs, customers get visited in order to analyze specific problems, enabling on-the-spot support this way.
No wonder, EckPack became a famous brand within a few years.
EckPack, not just another name for perfect packaging solutions.